Friday, April 02, 2010

Searching blindly is the stupidest thing when you
didn't know, it is around you all the time.
-Some some random thinking

Wednesday(31March2010)
Woke up around 11am+,felt a sharp pain.
My right leg is giving me problem again..
Sometimes at night it would just hurt and
then it would go away. Slowly, it starts to
accumulate and accumulate and accumulate...

Again I ignored that stupid short pain-ness.
So I was at home on comp, wondering
if I would want to go over to Band. But at the
same moment I was too lazy to move out,
since later I might be going to town. So played
on comp for awhile and around 2pm+.
*knock knock knock* "Yakult yakult!"
"Selling Yakult!" :Man voice.
Just by hearing I know it's that stupid Josh.
Damnit, heard a few guys sound.
All of them came over my place without telling me.
Stupid liang,josh,en.

Then a bit dulan, I told them: "Good lor, come my
house never tell me. How many time liao."
"Aiya later you don't want go mah"
Me: "I said i might go band mah"
"Might nia, aiya dun go band la"
So in the end I never went to band since they are already
inside my house. LOL zzz

Went over to met Esther and Weeyin at Orchard.
We were late, because some stupid guys go watch
Power Ranger Parody LOR. *diao @ the 3 guys
inside my room* Of cos exclude me :x

Went to Cineleisure and decided to watch
"The lovely bones". Hey, just to tell you.
It's really a very nice and meaningful story.
Maybe more for thinking, which have a bit
of Psychological effect on how you think of
Death and so on.

This movie depicts  a girl's story of her wonderful family
life, a good future awaiting her and which turns out into thin air
when she found herself to be dead after entering into a set trap
by a murderer who is her secretive and weird-acting neighbour.
And aftermath in her afterlife, she thought of revenge on her
murderer and how she missed her family, and the feel of love
from her "chu lian qing ren" which she never gets a chance to.

After the movie, we went to B1 to makan @ "BBQ Chicken".
Spent a lot of time there and we bade goodbye to Weeyin,who
took the long bus ride back to her place. Then the rest of us went
home after taking pictures. And that's where the horror begin!
Josh:"Eh why got something weird yellowish on your hair?"
"zz dun play le lah, so late le tiring de leh."
En:"Ehhh,got thing sia. EEyer!!"
Liang:"seriously got thing *nod head*"
#go touch hair#
All 3 go "EHHHEEHHH DUN TOUCH"
Damn touch liao see my finger, FREAK IT!!!
Tio birdshit, Before that I was just saying wahh walk under the
trees will tio birdshit anot? Erxin de.
NOW i tio!!!! !@#%!@#$!%@#

I totallly pissed off and don't know what else to do except ask
them to help me use tissue wipe the shit away -___-"
This is the second time I tio birdshit this year, 1st was on the hand.
2nd on head, on my precious hair T--T

So sad loh. Went home wash my hair duno like how many times.
Ard 4 times and even wash with pomelo leaves and then wash my hair
for the 5th time. :x So erxin lorh!

Then at night I sleep, stretching my painful right leg. The pain has gotten worst...