Thursday(1April2010)
It's Faisal Birthday. Happy Birthday!
Wake up quite late actually, around 6.10am.
Then prepare and move out of the house.
Reached Batok around 7.21am, jialat going late.
But then I continue wait for those who were late.
In the end we rushed to Chinese Garden Mrt Station.
We are late for the Olympic Relay :(
Shyt, I didn't know about it. Guess it's because I didnt
read my mail this few days since I was out most of the time.
So my judgement was very bad cause I decide to wait for everyone,
without knowing I forgot to read my mail nor even know Faisal is the
Relay runner!. Gosh, he didnt know too.
After that Shuqin called MdmLee to say that Alumni won't run for Relay.
I'm so sorry,zzz. I know this is very important for the Alumni.
I didnt meant to do this.
We quickly rushed to the main meeting area to join the school,
and my right leg is killing me. Now hoseh liao, I already know I can't run,
yet I rushed. PAIN.
Walking with a "bai kah", I quickly went to find MdmLee to report.
Then we decided to join the PSG during the Run. (:
Hopefully we didnt delay the whole school.
Then at the tent, I no mood siah.
Keep directing people how to come to the base.
After that we have to run le, I took pictures and pictures.
Ran a few steps and I cannot move(run movement).
So I end up walking with a "bai kah" to finish the whole 4km run.
Halfway around 2km, a band junior came forward to join me walk.
Haha, forget her name. Then we chitchat and walk.
After that Mdm Khong join in and then she ask the junior to run to the end.
Mdm Khong help me take drink and I feel so noob.
So many teachers and friends keep asking how I feel.
Urgh, like so useless x.x" But I completed it!!
Earn back a kind of never give up spirit for the Alumni & myself even it's painful.
In between got take pictures.
I am glad that this junior talked to me, cause I always thought these juniors are 'dao'.
But guess I should look at it in a different way, so that they can be open towards me.
So I can help them and they can help me. I shall expand my circles and then we shall
all improve together!! And make friends.
After the whole event(ceremony), we went to makan. (Josh,En,Mehh & me)
Then, went to meet Saiyang. Then went in to Chinese Garden again to meet
nuers and fellow good friends. Got jun,sien,wei,regi,kari.
Then we today explored the whole place, walking in my "bai-kah".
Pain but worth it, since I still can walk and stand.
A lot of photo-taking, video-making and so on.
:D
This day was really thirsty and need a lot replenishment.
Hope to see the photos soon. Hahaha!
Thanks everyone for inviting and going out.
After that we actually want go JP, but after that we didnt go le.
To me, I cannot tahan le. :x
Reached home, rest awhile and wait whole family.
Then we go over to Yishun, and go find "Tui Na"
It's the "Quan Qi Dao", and then they help to solve sprains and so on.
After some decision, then I made it to this place.
Inside, my leg damn pain de. Keep massage the whole feet.
Then after the whole thing, it was diagnosed that it was a old injury
which has gotten serious. T-T
Aftet that we went to have dinner just beside the place. Then we went
to talk a walk around North Point. After some time, went to take the train.
Then went home le. Chat on phone with the people ask them out tmr....