Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wow, it's been quite a while since I last posted.
Been on Warcraft(Garena), playing Battleships and Green TD.
I want to say I hate DOTA!!! :x
Without Dota map, Warcraft can still be fun!
Also, been going out too..which is quite tiring cause
this holiday is a very bad one for me.
Drinking water too little, sleeping late ard 3am+,
eating irregularly. No wonder I am so unhealthy,
not growing taller, and also not sleeping properly.
PIMPLES!!! :(


Wednesday(24March2010), went out to meet
Elizabeth Chew,Cheryl,Liang,Josh at BurgerKing.
Chit-chatted and catch up with each other.. Haha
Been some times since we talked.
After that, we 3 bros went to Clementi K-box to sing.
I must say, my throat is giving me problems. Zz
I dono why keep stuck and cannot talk or sing. X:
Am I dying!!!!!!!?

We sang from 2pm till 6.30pm. Not bad right?
And it's only $8/pax. Student promotion.
Lucky never choose others, that woman like want
scam me. I so gundo -____-" Hehe.!


Thursday(25March2010), went out to wait for
Sien,Xuan,Jun,Gary and also Gan,Regina,Caoying.
Since together might as well go together. :D
So haha, lucky I can still get to talk to them, hang out.
It's just right what I wanna do.. And hope can have more
chances to go out. Even the library will do!
We went to makan at Food Court and ended up being
amazed by the books in Popular. LOL! So funny right?
It's not really bad since that most of us are enjoying reading.


Friday(26March2010), went to Hillgrove earlier.
Band wthout Mr Ong that day.. ya you can expect what happen.
Then around 6.30pm meeting with the Principal.
Presentation to him about Hillgrove Alumni.
After that we had a meeting together with PSG by Principal.
Then I was sibei hungry :( That day I no time to eat,
cause I wake up very late around 2pm.
Then after that eat nothing jiu go band. And only went out
to buy bubble tea,3 curry puff and 1 waffle stick.
Then till 9+ then able to eat T_____________T
Cause Prinicpal talk until so late. LOL
KFC-ed with kin,zy,sq,st,gary,shenghao,clam,kenneth,fayth.
Then went to overnight at Gary's place.
Ard 2am we went to buy something to eat.
Cos I am still very hungry.
Went up to his place agn,bathed and watched White Chicks.
Just the beginning alr Shenghao & Gary sleep le. Hahaha!
Left clam,ken n me still awake watch the show till ending.
Around 4.30am liao. Sibei tired.


Saturday(27March2010), woke up by kenneth ard7am.
Went back sleep till 8am. LOL. Keke, then jiu wake up
go brush teeth and then we went to eat noodles.
After that see the time we are late -___- then rush to school.
Cos got alumni band practices mah. Jiu we are late by 15min.
Sorry. After band went to eat at Westmall with every1.
Then go home to play computer awhile and sleep le.
The rest went to kbox.

Sunday(28March2010), wake up very tired agn.
Skip breakfast again :( Went to JE and waited for every1.
I thot I late, in the end I was first to reach -____-"
Only got Cheryl,Kaixin,Bangyan,Zichuan n me.
So we travelled on train all the way till City Hall.
Then went to buy a cake for Faisal
Then faisal reached the place le..
Went to Pizza Hut to makan lunch..
Had alot fun lah :D

After that went to took photos near Esplanade.
The Sunday Outing(SL;07) <<<<<< Click this
Haha, some pictures I took very nice de wor!
keke, seriously they say de. XD
Wakakakaka. kk too zibi ler.
After quite a while there, Kaixin gtg.
Then we go to watch movie at Marina Square.
Zi chuan never watch with us, go family dinner.
The movie was: When in Rome.
Sibei nice I tell u. Must watch!!
Then after that Cheryl oso gotta go le.
left faisal,bangyan and me.
Haha, then we went to laupasak to makan.
I didnt think I can finish a bowl of noodle,
cos I was too full from the popcorn and large size drink.
But I did! Wooot, PIG!!! :x

Talking about movie, I watched How to tame a Dragon
on the 2nd guild outing with jy,sheng,ber,stanley
Vey nice, but the 3d glasses very mafan due to me
wearing spectacles. Plus the movie was first launched.
Therefore we got limited seats and sit at the side.
My neck damn suan de lor :C
Hehe, so it has been eating pop-corn days.
So nice lor pop corn :D

So. Monday was my resting day :D
Keke, so tired. Now pocket got hole le.
Duno wan work during weekends when sch start anot :(
Tomorrow(tue) will go Liang house to swimming and sauna.
Then thurday going Cross country event by Hillgrove Sec.
Going to run -____- Chui!!! CHIONG AR