Sunday, April 26, 2020

23 25

20200423 Dreamt of ahma randomly, we were enjoying ourselves at a holiday resort with the whole family! And she was even talking to me, but i cannot remember what she say liao. Probably I was asking her if she is having fun, i say it is nice to have this kind of family outing. Then cannot recall anything and woke up midnight. Too fast liao this dream 20200425 Woke up around 9am then go back to sleep a bit more to laze In my dreamt, i was playing with Dino and then Sis says he got to go to his owner already, puzzled I say 'what you mean? we are just fostering him?!' Then, being sad i went to my room as my Sis bring Dino to her own room. After that feeling like wth i want to find Dino to play and take photo, so I left my room to find him. Then I saw a maid enter our house (a foreign maid who i never see before), then looking to my right as i leave my room i saw elder uncle and probably ahboy sitting near the window, then (maybe saw my family or talking to my mum) i walk near the door, i saw my ahma walked into the house!!! Think she was wearing bright pink (maybe no black; bcos if got black means the one she wearing for the last time), her favourite flowery and nice 80s or 90s dressing, black/brown pants... I called out Ahma loudly, "阿嫲你來啦!"!!! I cannot recall if she is talking or not, but she looks happy. As this dream is too hasty, i cannot remember a lot of details as i only sleep for such a short time! And probably I know i am in my dream, i tried not to wake up (damnit always like that i wake up even faster). I teared up while hugging her, telling her how much I missed her and I really loved her, and dunno why i cry until kneel down. Cannot remember what i tell her but these are basically what it is about. Then mum said something, and everyone was saying 'dont say it' then soon i wake up liao. I believe this might be really ahma visiting me! I quickly checked the time and it is 11:29AM, woah almost 11:30AM. My ahma is always an early person, waking up like 7am in the morning, when she stay overnight at my house, she wake up like 6:30am. In the dream she wasnt talking She dont look blind in the right eye She look like her 80+ age time, hair is blacker with less white And dont have much 老人斑 Haha waking up with a bewildered feeling, I cried in my dream but didnt cry in reality. Then suddenly jiu really cry le Went to pray to ancestor tablet and tell ahgong if can, please also come with ahma to visit us from time to time. But if it is time to go liao, please forget us and move on to a better place. Dear dad's mum