Traditionally (according to the Chinese Lunar New Year calender), today is the CNY eve, which every family will gather to have their reunion dinner together. It's a very important day for everyone, and may also be the only day they gather once in a blue moon. Coincidentally, it's also my lunar birthday ^__^
Just back home from camp yesterday, it was a super tiring day on Thursday where I had both day n night firing. It rained heavily, so all of us were not spared & got wet from all the pruning on mud and such. Didn't get enough sleep (4 hours sleep), and then woke up for cleaning then we got to book out.
It rained again during book-out, been raining a lot this week, and I just ran to the bus-stop despite getting drenched. Going home is more important than anything, I don't want to waste my time... Reached home, bathed and waited a while for mum n sis to get home before moving off to granny's home. After visiting, went to eat at LOT 1 & off to visit uncle at his house.
My uncle got into a car accident, and really sad for him because he had to get 30 stitches. As a pedestrian, he abide to the traffic rules and crossed the road only when it's 'green'. But somehow, the driver knocked his friend and himself, and they fly a few meters away. Lucky, both of them didn't received any deadly blow, but my uncle got unconscious and was rushed to the hospital. I was in camp when this happened. When he woke up in the hospital, he didn't know what happened at all (didn't know he was knocked down by a moving vehicle). It was also lucky that the culprit & his vehicle plate were taken down by his friend...I hope my uncle can get his compensation from that dude because he didn't get any life insurance. sigh~
Today (2/9), cousin came to my house in the morning, greeted us with some cny goodies, thank you! Later I will be going out with my other cousins to lepak~ in town before we go to one of their house for the reunion dinner. ohya, collect my igab album as well haha =) Ciao. #gongxifacai