Another 2 more days to 6 February 2013.
Then it'll be officially 6 months I enlisted.
I wish time treat me good, just fly to September 2014.
I don't get what I am learning to do is actually a contribution at all.
Doing for the sake/need of doing....hmmm....
Been resting at home since Friday night.
Saturday...went to shop at Lot 1 & ate at 店小二。
Brought some stuffs and went home to rest...
Then head out to Jet's place to join his birthday celebration.
He pulled me to the front, so everyone can sing us the birthday song.
Thanks bro. Appreciated!
Did nothing much on Sunday & today....
except munching on food/drinks at home xD
Thank you Mum for always letting me eat what I want for breakfast,
I hate to spend money this way, but I urge to eat :/
Bye, got to book in by 9PM later at Mandai.
Wednesday got live fire.
Hope can book out this Friday in the noon & not at night...