WARNING!
Not for viewers with insomnia,may led to a fall from your computer chair. HEHEHE~(Zibi laughter)
Saturday!
The long awaited outing that I keep want.
Im too 'feeling' le,but this is what I am looking for.
Believed that,the other maids feel the same. ((((:
I went out to meet the rest at CCK Mrt Station.
(Wengkin,Zhenyu,Yongren,PeiShan,Layjun,Peixuan,JieLing & Eunice)
Sorry to all,that I was late on that day. :X Not doing it on purpose. bleah~
After all had gathered,we walked to the restaurant at CCK Park.
Then Weida, our birthday boii reached liao,
then we made our orders.
So we had quite a sumptuous lunch-cum-dinner that day.
Then Wengkin went to get the cake from the restaurant's staffs,
then we sing birthday song and cut cake.
"wo shi birthday boii,21st!"



After that we took the train to Batok,at our secret place.
Then we began with our MV. (Got chance I post here)
Shuqin then came.
So continued with the MV.
Until 8pm around that time then filmed finish.
After that we proceed with the games.(planned by Wengkin)
Let the pic do the talking. (booM!)
After that,we took train bak home.
Zhenyu,Weida & me went to lim-kopi then go home.
Watched tv after a bath.
SNORE~