Saturday, April 25, 2009

Later 3.30pm going out to meet maids
& px,song,layjun nuers!(finally again)
So gonna take lots of pictures!
Finally found my long-lost camera battery charger~
Charged 2 batteries,can take picture like siao.
Today feel happy that we are gathering as one
wooot! Dun spoil the mood even I feeling sad~

Ytd science module quite okay.
This first week in poly is already damn busy.
Have to do presentations,Reflection journals,Evaluation and
worksheets every single day, throughout the whole year!!!
Year2 then will have less of these .___."
Also,I have to 赛太阳 everyday;to and fro school T.T

Then went to Hillgrove,sweating like siao.
Sit with tuba,then with flute(behind wengkin),
then with frenchhorn(alicia meii)
haha. So funny larh. :D (i find it fun nia)
One happy thing I would like to announce is,
Mr Ong will still go on teaching Hillgrove Concert Band!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! *clapclapclap~*
Very touched and happy from hearing it out from Mdm Khong's mouth.
After that,Mr Ong talk to the band.
Tell them lots of things that were heartfelt from the bottom of himself,
alumni's n teachers' hearts.
Hope they will work for a gold as from now onwards.

After that meet Family,ahma and relatives to eat at Shin Tokyo.
(2bigger pic shown below are what I had ytd;
Tori Wan Chicken Bake Rice,Strawberry Soda)

Then came to my hs to chitchat.
Lol. I love my ahma. :X






Goals :
Aiming GradeA for every modules!
Only can get B the lowest!

Changed a new blogskin, as this skin
keep keep keep remind me of her.
Fuck sia, wash away those memories larh.

I had been calling out from far,
shouldn't feel guilty of you..

I like this sentence sia,I think of de.
Dun praypray~
Describes me