Friday, May 21, 2021

Starting to forget the dream, so I try piece this together before totally forget. So I was in my dream, dreaming about having lunch with Nat, her husband, and some friends. (Jialat cannot remember details liao) Then I remember Nat is as chill and swag like in rl, we were chatting and waiting for the few friends to come(?) Then the friends arrived one by one, but they were friends of the couple and for some reason I recognise them although I dunno them. Or we just chatted well. (Can't recall who are they at all) After finishing the lunch we want to take a bus already, (this part i cannot remember properly) then SNSD also arrived, in the dream I can recognise got Taeng, Sunny, Yoong (and dont know got any more anot). I do know they are Koreans, they are singers and very famous, but forgot they are SNSD and thought they are my real life friends LOL. Funny~ So we queued and then board the bus which already is evening, during the ride can see the sun already start to set. Then so squeesy, me and taeng got no space to sit with all the rest, we end up sitting alone together and chit-chat. I was so nervous and happy at the same time. lmao. Then gradually, we shifted to sit with the rest, and then i sit near to sunny and yoong, then they kachiew me to blanja them. I think we otw to go to a Zoo or some nature park... After that, we reached so ulu place that feels like a jetty or whatever place, very cruel to see foreign ppl to fish illegally and just keep bring up the fishes no matter big or small. As we walked in, we felt like we just want to walk past this place fast. Then at some point, we stopped at a spot and wait for everyone (i think is to go toilet). And then I got woken up by some noise. Haiyaaaa, the dream so sweet, go on a date with my friend n husband, got some other friends and especially SNSD, why nv let me dream finish :/ But I damn tired after waking up. Shag @_@