Thursday, August 15, 2019

20190814

Assisting my bro with his start-up business, I think i might step into the business
if I can fork out the time in future... Attending meetings together with him machiam
I am his business partner -_- Err but nooo..

Then went back to do proper discussions and then ciao

Met the Uni kiddos after work, forgot when was the last time we met...
Should be early this year or else near end of last year. Damn haha..
Went to PICNIC to eat and drink, fug i forgot i want to stop drinking de.

After that continue to drink somewhere near DONKI DONKI and went to slack nearby SCAPE cos windy weather, so shiok.


Gonna throw my resignation letter liao next week, ma de.
It's been good and bad working in the field of Logistics.
Time to work on my resume and hopefully i can land a better job with design, please please have mercy and give me opportunities.