Today packed room a little, then jy & amy came to our house. They brought my ice milk tea which i tell them to help me get from Mos Burger as they were eating at CCK Macs, and they bought me chocolate pie. Alamak...
They were getting married in May, so they came to our house to find suitable photos. My parents love to take photos so I guess they came to the right place haha. My cousins would have know since they always come my place to stay overnight, and also seen those old albums. We went through many old albums, and also from my hard-disk, then I helped them to scan the photos they picked. This whole process was like 4 or 5 hours. Ya, scary :X In between the hours of scanning, they were helping me set up the new wardrobe.
Around 5+ dad end work le reached home we still working on it haha. After some time they left for the I.T Fair to check out some stuffs. Then after I done with scanning, I went to erjiu house to help read some letters.
Then went home to dinner with parents.
Looks like we are all set for 16th March?!