Sunday, February 24, 2019

23 Feb

Wow it's crazy fast...it had been a week since I hosted the steamboat at my place. 
And crazy how CNY passed like a breeze, it had been a busy CNY with house visits, food after food, visit temples, prayers for home altar and also receive guests at home.

Woke up like 12 cos damn shag. Went out for brunch with Dad then went home to try and repair my old computer, after that realise not simple LOL, so I took a nap for evening as I didnt rest enough. 

Woke up by the carnival downstairs my place, so I kpo to check it out since so many people. Got stage performances, games, food and people. Then I left the carnival to go home and have dinner with parents, then left again to go back the carnival at 930 to see the floats (about six or seven) that were for the Chingay held on the next day. After taking photos after photos, suddenly after 10 the fireworks went off. Kinda taken by surprise because forgotten about it. After the firework display, we went home.

Quite glad about the floats and firework, kinda the first time in this area after 20 years plus.