Went to 2nd uncle house around 1pm after waking up late, bought dinner for him and then slack with him while watching TV. Like 3:30pm I left his place and walked to Sheng Siong which is at Junction 10. And then I shopped for the food or ingredient and etc for another 1.5h because I am also not sure if I should get a lot of stuffs anot. Then I took 979 home after making the purchase. Heh..
After I got home, I unpack everything and put into the fridge. Then start to vacuum and mop the floor, wash dishes, and clean toilet then realised I am going to be late. So i asked for time extension and did the laundry as fast as I can, and rushed over to meet MehMeh and En for basketball at 730pm. Shag, i wanted to have dinner de LOL.
So we went to the basketball court near my place but the damn court can't be used because the RC is holding some qi-gong activities there. Well...they had always been using the sheltered shed in the past, so I am quite annoyed when they asked us to leave the place and not use the other half of the court. Walau~
So we decided to go over to the other side of the place, and go to YT Sq to buy bottles of plain water, then go to 358 to use the court. Aiya, also fully used. But I told them 'dont care le lah, we just used this side of the court, if ppl want challenge to a match we try later :X'. Three of us started with practising our shots, and then we played "HORSE" before we challenged ourselves with 2 v 1 match. So I teamed with MehMeh and En is alone, haahaha. MehMeh really chiong when she blocking En from entering the line to score with the ball. So good until I asked if she had been running (yes she did). We are all so tired in middle of game, and we call a halftime, then we continued until the winning team scored 7. So far so good, we did lots of sudden burst which helps with sprinting and our stamina xD
If any friend wants to play basketball, please feel free to Whatsapp us, we can play at YT or Gombak!
After that like 10pm or 1030pm we went home because we are gonna meet tomorrow.
Then around 12am plus, parent went NTUC Finest with me, to do 2nd round shopping.
Cos they can advise what must buy mah haha. Jin scary, cos both shopping cost $70+ above, scared not enough food for the girls and boys! And at same time worry I over purchase.
------------------------------------------------
Next day. Woke up around 9am +, Mum tell me she can help with preparation of seafood, and she taught me along the way lah (and took over LOL), so I did some of the food chopping and I done all the table set-up. And then it's almost 1230 when all the preparation is finally done. So parent prepared to go out for dating, eh no lah, they go Botanic Garden to see flowers LOL. Cos they wanna leave the house to us. And so I cleaned the toilet and mopped the floor, felt so sleepy and tired, lolol!
At 2pm, Josh reached my place, since he first person and nothing to do we played the piano and sang lolol. Oh ya thanks for the birthday gift btw.. Then En & Min reached at 245pm++, haha chitchat awhile then they kpo my room also. Around 3++ my 女兒 Sien and Jun reached my place.
Then Jun nuer showed me the game she brought, and we were like 'oh no, bo whip cream'. Funny how we all say ok lets go out together buy! LOL. Walked to find from Value shop to NTUC to find, and then see it was quite costly. :(
After that we went back to my home and started to set table and started to cook and eat food! Then gay liang reached. They keep say I prepared too much food :X Then another part of me sank because Sien nuer also cannot eat all the veg & etc. T-T Then after some time, Wei also reached with baby Kaiser. We were talking about them at the point of time, Jun nuer was saying if got bring baby Kaiser means jin lucky day. LOL. His cute chubby cheeks and smile!!!! Everyone is full of praise, and I also played with him haha, he even smiled at me! ^^
They were also laughing like siaocharbor over the past video in my room lmao. All of us started to really dig into food while chatting, after like a hour or more, we started playing some games. From pirate jump game to whip cream game and then to poker card. Haha in between we forgot and became a bit too loud, a bit scared tio baby. And then Karin reached with MehMeh a while later, then we continue Poker, and another table with Mahjong. After a bit of time later, Wei gotta go liao, aww baby Kaiser T_T So we quickly take group photos. Click Click Click! Then Karin and Sien nuer went buy milktea while accompany Wei to go downstairs to drive back.
Time flied so fast when we always enjoy ourselves, and then Meh left awhile to go jogging LOL. Gay En and Min also left ard there (aga 630pm +) cos go Grandma house for CNY. So we continued ourselves, and played In Between. So much drinking sia @_@ Actually I also miss the days we hang out with Yang bro.
Then Jun also gtg awhile because she getting late le. Gay liang also gtg to colleague house. So those who still left behind we played Mahjong until late, and also we ate a lil bit. And I cooked a pot of food for Karin hahaha. Then MehMeh is back, and in total got five of us.
Around 1030pm En & Min came back, we stopped our game and everyone helped me to pack up the living room. hehe And they dabao the excess food without wasting a lot, so paiseh everyone cannot finish the food. Everyone helped to pack things up (pack the food, bin the trash, carry the tables etc.), thanks a lot! Then we went to void deck beside my block for the table like 11pm plus. Paiseh cos my parent gotta work the next day. So we did our louhei at void deck because we forgot to do that when Wei reached. OTL
YA. For first time, hahahahaha never hear before sia! Where got ppl louhei and void deck de Hahaha
After that we take photo and chitchat a bit, went Cheers to buy drinks and go over doggie liang house downstairs to slack until 1am++. Although I was tired, I am glad to be able to gather with the clique (女兒, MehMeh, my bros and gf.) Hope they still feel close to me lolol. After send them off from Grab, I walked with Meh to hse de lift and then i went home to pack up living room and clean dishes.
Here I am typing, glad to host cos i already kinda missing them again :)
Some people come and go, but there are those who stayed till the end.
I hope I don't come last in your minds.
And I hope we can be always together.
--------------------
Parents like worried I cannot find my life partner. Hmmmm, am I gonna be fated with Her?