My school in Melbourne, by the way I am in Singapore lol.
On 6/3, we already started working on the painting of black boxes, while I worked on the eye trick images, I even did till 5AM plus into the midnight. So end up waking up late, then rush to school around 1PM to 2PM on 6/3. Rushed and improvised the works then end up JK found a site that can generate these images. lol win liao. Everyone like wah shag sia edwin. LOL. So Matthew and JK sat tgt with me in the studio just to work on it. Oh to add on, actually that was suppose to be Chris lesson for the Lesson Plan + Workshop project. And because the gap between lessons was too wide, no one wanted to stay back, lol. (psst..i missed Khim lesson that day which happened in the morning because I worked on those images) so since i couldn't wake up, i came to attend Chris lesson lol.
On 6/3, we already started working on the painting of black boxes, while I worked on the eye trick images, I even did till 5AM plus into the midnight. So end up waking up late, then rush to school around 1PM to 2PM on 6/3. Rushed and improvised the works then end up JK found a site that can generate these images. lol win liao. Everyone like wah shag sia edwin. LOL. So Matthew and JK sat tgt with me in the studio just to work on it. Oh to add on, actually that was suppose to be Chris lesson for the Lesson Plan + Workshop project. And because the gap between lessons was too wide, no one wanted to stay back, lol. (psst..i missed Khim lesson that day which happened in the morning because I worked on those images) so since i couldn't wake up, i came to attend Chris lesson lol.
So we stayed till late like 730 or 830PM for the set-up in the studio tgt with Marketing team.
7/3. Hmm so I slept in since it's Wednesday (No lesson), woke up late around 1:30PM since i slept at 5AM plus. Prepared myself and left around 1:45PM for school. So here I am, going to school to help with the preparation work for SIM Open House, happening on 9 to 11 March. Everyone from Branding team that's involved came to help with the set-up tgt with Marketing team. So I did touching up on the boxes by painting over, and set up the eye trick station, then help to paste images tgt, do little bit of cue card. Reached like 230PM, then left 630PM and home at 730PM.
Will try to update my travel trip to Tokyo soon
And of course about my Melbourne study trip as well!
Will try to update my travel trip to Tokyo soon
And of course about my Melbourne study trip as well!
