Recently took a liking on my childhood interest, and I think I should consider taking it seriously.
But it gonna be an expensive hobby which include old and new collection. Yes, it's collection!
I used to have a lot of Disney (mickey mouse, minnie mouse, donald duck etc.) collectibles, but since I can't find them no matter how I search, most likely they had gone into the trash bin many years ago.
Right now, I still my have Doraemon collectibles, woot. And the original series of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, I seems to have the Thunder megazord bought to me by my grandma from some random but must be a fake one. :( But I got the white ranger saba sword, which is definitely authentic bought from Toy-sarus, but also thrown away because my mum say I swing it every single day. As well as the collectible cards, wah -.- Ah damn it. I am going to something from the "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" series!
http://www.dramafever.com/news/11-things-you-never-knew-about-mighty-morphin-power-rangers/
Some others in mind
Bearbrick
Kaws
Negative Never Again
Robocop
Penelope McStompsalot Dunny
Figma Eren
Figma Mikasa
Iron Man
I saw a cheaper alternative in Taiwan, but regretted not getting it. -.-