Friday, February 21, 2014
一些电影的感言...
Nov 28 Mon 2011 00:03
很想享受孤独一人的自由,体谅就是给已的空间...
I went to book the movie tickets at Westmall in advance this afternoon, because I thought that the seats will be taken up very soon since it's Sunday. I told my parents that we shall watch "Already Famous"(一泡而红),because it's a local movie and Alien Huang is starring in the movie itself! The movie is quite alright, with many local jokes and humor, which makes the movie more fun. But personally, I thought if the focus is more on the love-story instead of addressing on more of the main character's wish to get famous as an actress, it will be more able to communicate and engage the audience's feelings too.
Felt like watching "You are the apple of my eye" once more...This movie is catchy and easy to relate to because everyone has their own similar story to tell. To know more about this story, you can refer to my previous post which I filmed last weekend when movie director, Giddens, came to Singapore to share about "Life is about battling non-stop". I guess most of the people here in Pixnet would have watched this movie, because this movie is from Taiwan! It's well received in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore & Malaysia. Some parts might be "explicit", but overall it's really good!