Sunday, January 05, 2014

The last post on my blog in 2013, I wrote that I still have 1 year 6 months left to go.
That's about 10 months ago! Today, I want to say that I am left with only 8 months to go!

This year, we had a change of command, and our higher-up is.....well...We were told from someone else that he will be a bit more lenient towards us as we are the lao-jiao who are going to ORD in 8 months anyway. So we get to keep our privileges and hopefully my rest of the guys won't do funny things these few months left.

So when we're going to leave, the real shit will hit on the other 3 batches behind us...(though I think we will definitely experience some shit too lol).

After going through so much 'O.F & EX', I feel sick whenever I hear the term or when I see any greenery. haha! We went close to 26 or more O.F just based on last year excluding overseas one.

this image is taken from funnyjunksite via google search
To think of it, the tribal people are really amazing people who lived for the jungle and nothing is too difficult for them. My respect for them!
Don't really know what else to say, but I wish time will fly only this 8 months! Just this 8 months!