Thursday, January 06, 2011

Happy New Year to everyone! It's 2011 :)
Recently how is everyone doing?
I am doing quite fine! Since it's a new start,
you must fill yourself with happiness! Keep being
positive and put smiles on your face!

Countdown at home with family! So I guess a lot of
you had watch fireworks and also went to town for
celebration isn't it? I would love to be at the places
to see the fireworks too. On one hand, I want to count
down with my family(which I had always been doing) and
another is that I am lazy to go out :P LMAO


First day of school! Surprisingly, I found myself to be
hardworking with my group! Haha, of course they are my
friends, thus I work better.

Today was 2nd day of school! Hmm, didnt work much as per
normal for this module. Cant really do animation, so I
just do sound recording or sound effects. From the start
of lesson, I have another idea of the work. But never mind,
just let the people who give the idea to do it. @___@

After school(2nd day), went to eat mac with mum. Then I bring
sis home. Then I go nap. About 6pm+, we left home for Jack's
place to celebrate my parents' Wedding Anniversary :) Had a
great dinner, and we enjoyed ourselves!


Marina Bay New Year Fireworks
Image source: Marina Bay Countdown