Wednesday, December 01, 2010

That's fast...it's 1st December of 2010. To think back, many things had happen over the year.
But to remember any significant ones, I don't have any ideas. Maybe they are too boring for me.
I can only remember a few events - birthday celebrations, karaoke sessions and slacking at kopitiams. What's the use of remember things so clearly? No one will be there to talk about it with you.

Every end of December i will make wish that I hope will come true. This year I have many wishes to make,I have to only choose three wisely. This December...January, February. Three months of struggle to holiday,and finally a new semester for a new start. In the meantime, I have to finish collecting my CE points by going for different talks or events in school. I must not be lazy anymore, or I will have to retain for one semester for nothing, and pay the $$ for the semester. This Friday gonna stay back after school to look after booth, which will earn me 2 points. lol~

Listen up. I am not afraid of you. The way you been acting is the reason for my behavior towards you. When you talk to people around you, you are not the boss. Stop asking me to do things in the team especially in the tone you speak to me. If you cant talk nicely to me, of course you will be expecting to talk to the wall. And, try more to embarrass me in front of the class by shouting things like "EDWIN!!!!! HAVE YOU DONE YOUR PPT SLIDE?". Wow, great. Expect a chair to fly to you if you want to try my patience. I can do this like what I did in secondary school. Today you step on my shoe for three or four times already. I swallow this down. Anyway I did my slide, the problem is you shouldn't come to my team. Cause I personally dislike you, and don't want to work with you. If you have those bunch of people to support you by your side, it's not my business. So what? You guys dislike me, doesn't mean there's people everywhere who dislike me. When I am not in the mood, you fucking don't piss me off. Get this right, I am Edwin who have my own ways, my own rights.