at CSC. After much waiting, we finally get to play as the tables were all full. So we
waited outside, waiting..waiting...of course chit chatting. Then finally it's our turn..
Before that, we went to Lot1 at Aijisen to have dinner. I think that the food could
have been better, because the meat has 'strong' fats and I can't chew on them! T-T
What a waste, especially the pork. And I think the ramen is quite little. But still we
enjoy ourselves over the meal. Then we went to check out the Lan, haisss, full. So
in the end, we decided to check it out at CSC by taking the train.
We start the game with Gary & Myself. And the rest of the flow, let you guess. LOL.
Actually I forgotten :x So we were playing one against one, and finally two against two.
In the end, I did 40 pumping as the forfeit .____." Then I rushed home before the last
train.