Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So bored!!... Just finish a paper today.. There's another paper tomorrow,
what the hell... this is getting more and more boring. Almost when the
exam mood is gone, the exam comes back again. I am only anticipating
the 2 weeks holiday from 18 dec to 2Jan. But I know, the holiday wont be
a holiday because I mighr be working. Got to stop working after December
to start focusing on third year. I hope I will really start working on
my studies, so I will have to keep rejecting people for outings, gaming,
and so on. -________- Not really happy to do it, but it's all for my
own good. So please understand me.

I think this semester is not a good one.. This is the 5th or 6th week. I am
not communicating well in this class. And I dont feel the belonging. Everyday
I only hope the lesson will end, because it is very unbearable to stay in such
tense and stressful situations. I like the class last semester better, though
only the 2 girls keep chatting with me, I felt so much better with them around.
But now we are of the different class. Now we never chat at all. :( But we going
to meet for movie soon :) Next, we are going to have bbq during december with the
other friends that we know. Hope the bbq date to come faster, expecting many photos!