Monday, October 04, 2010

Saturday's work was really tiring me out.. Been folding the apparels on display and packing the store, walking to and out of store to get what customers want. But every time when some items are sold, I felt glad. Because the customer was happy with the items, though at times some customers were really rude and irritating...

Hmmm, lol. But then after thinking.. they are just random passer-by. Everyone has their own personalities, and everyone met with different things/events everyday. So we couldn't expect all to carry positiveness all the time..

After work yesterday, met Meh, Cf & Cx to take the same train home. After I got home, I used the com for a while when Wk gave me a call to ask if I am free to head out that time. I instantly agreed and went to meet Wd, Wk, Zy. Lucky I got onto the last train or I would have to take the taxi over to BG. After we all met, we went to buy the (night time)"drinks". By the way, I hope Nat get well soon! That was random!

So we spent the night drinking at the spacious ground(with fitness corner on the side). Drank till 3am, and we head to Wk house to chat. They kept disiao me ._." Till around 5 till they gonna fall asleep, that we went home.
Got home around 6am, and slept at 6.45am.

Then woke up around 12.30pm,Sunday. And used the computer. Aftermath, I headed out to meet Wd & Wk. I realized I forgot to have my breakfast and lunch! :( Then we went to run a few rounds at the stadium and went to swim. Swam till 6pm and went home. Went to meet Gl, Cf & En to eat at Xin Wang. After that we slack around and went to play Pool. Slack and went home.!

Bathed & now using computer.
Alright gotta end here, time is 1.41am.
Work tomorrow~


Shoutouttothefourfriendsthatwecouldhavebeenclosefriendsifnotforthatincidentonmethatcausemeto
losethemitsallcauseilosesomethingwh1chi5calltrustitsallbecauseiwerentabletostepoutbeforebutitsal
sothatishouldntbegivenup