Tuesday, 12Oct; woke up early around 5.50am, brush teeth n bath. Then makan and prepare hair before going to school. Nearly late for class, lucky I walked fast enough. So far first day still fine, because I was sitting with a group of my previous semester classmates. Plus the faci was quite good, so it was quite relaxing.
After class, I went to makan with Dede in school, I seldom(almost none) stay after school anyway, not like in Primary or Secondary school times. The queue in school was so long :( After I bought my food, Dede went to buy his and he is back like so fast? After makan, I went to Batok to meet the girls. But I went to walk one round around WM first.
Met them at Mac, and we all chitchat and play games ~.~ After a long time, we finally celebrate CW Birthday, hehe. Had a great day! Went home around 6.30pm, and makan. :/ Then I forgot to do my homework and I didnt submit. I was until 12 or 1 then I realised -.-" Played game after emailing Faci, slept late around 4am.
Wednesday,13Oct; tomorrow's school ugh -.-" Today still sick ;( Played game at home since no school today. Just had dinner, later going downstairs to buy bubble tea.! Heck that I was sick man! :B