Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Last Friday,9April,went to Band. Play a bit songs with
them, then decided to keep tuba because I don't think I
will join them for concert during Speech Day. I wonder when
is Speech Day too, next friday(16) or saturday(17)?

After band, went to eat with Zy,Sq @ Wm. Then Wk came 2 join us.
lol, after that just slack around. Went home 12+,sleep late.


Saturday,10April,woke up & quickly chiong to sch for band prac.
Lol, I thot I late in th end I was the earliest -___-"
After prac, went to eat with co. and bye to them.
Met en,josh,karin. Then go to Redhill meet the rest.
Got en,josh,karin,jun,caoying,chenwei,regina n me.
After every1 dao, we went to the auditorium, chenwei church de session.
We decided to go to Clarke Quay to slack after the thing, but Chenwei
not going because of church thing.
Then we slack the whole day till 10+, then we walked around.
Last part very epic, we all ran to MRT station cos last train liao.
Damn funny :X Haha.


Happy Birthday to Karin in advance!


This time round I think school starting this thursday,15april.
Damn, the academic calender bui zhun eh, go write 20April.
if Speech day on friday, dun think can go liao. SIAN!! Ponteng?!
Hope that this time, i will do well for studies.
Guess I really stop gaming le. :D

Lol,btw I forget to say I asked for one lucky charm from 大伯公 during LRZ,
cos I feel very buisong after tio birdshit 2 times. Sibei suay. He also
gimme drink his lucky Martell and also gimme an Apple! :D
大伯公 saiyang me siah, LOL. :X
Haha, but keep forget to bath using the charm, gonna bath tmr!