YINGSHUANG NUER! :D
"What a nice service rendered by the school's IT Helpdesk. First yesterday, around 12PM the whoever told me to come back another day as reformatting not available. Now, just a few minutes ago, they told me to come again another day as reformat will take 3 to 4 hours and they cannot end late. Thanks for wasting my time and being so unspecific(:"
Lazy to retype so I just copy from my FB.
Today lesson quite fun lah. My faci look like Xiao Jing Teng!
Haha, don't look his front view(face) jiu can le.
During lesson, my group consist of 3 old fren, 2 new fren.
So easier to mix with them, and do slides (:
Also we have to go out of school to go the neighbouring part,
then we have to take pictures and so on of what we see.
So, quite a sweaty day, I wonder how many people in my class
step on worms and bring in them into our class. -_____-"
Next time I won't sit on classroom floor.
After school, go home rest a bit then go out,
pass nuer present and go home le. (: