Thursday, December 31, 2009

29Dec09,Tuesday.
Met Brandon Lim, one of my Pri Sch Best Fren.
Came back from New Zealand to find me :D
It's been 7 years since I last saw him,
he was Singaporean but his family has to work overseas.
& they decided to emigrate to NZ.

It's realli amazing to meet your old friend again,
and you see it's really such a rare chance..
So treasure the people around you..
I'm the still on the quest of finding my
ChildCare & Kindergarten friends :(

Met Brandon @ YewTee FoodCourt,
even Ms Foo tag along!(My pri sch teacher)
Okay la,she young and active mah. lol~
So I was very happy to see the 2 of them.
Ms Foo asked a lot abt my family & I,
so happy that I had left an impression in her life.
See good student mah :P
& she treated me to 'teh', she say a honour =.=
Glad that she can come for just that short while,
even though she got something on.
What a nice teacher..

Brandon has since never tasted Singapore delicacy,
so I decided to eat Nasi Briyani with him.
& was quite 'touched' to see that he even take a picture of the dish,
we always have delicacies yet we nv treasure what we have.
Home delicacies could be tasted everyday,but not for him.

After eating,Ms Foo already gotta go.
I bring Brandon ard YewTee, showed him around.
10 years old memories of YewTee from him,yet so deep.
To him,he was shocked that I can remember all the past so vividly.
Yes,I can remember things and people easily.
Hmmm, we went around Yew Tee and then went to Limbang.
lol, he even brought Pink Dolphin from Fairprice.
And stupid me thought that Pink Dolphin is available worldwide =.=
(Pink Dolphin is our primary school favorite drink)

Think I bring him around for actually like 2 hours +,
then we went outside of YTPS,and see the soccer field.
Days of glories :P Sports day and soccer matches were held there.
Everyday of a soccer match during recess,
kicking in the ball into the fence.
Climbing over fences to get the ball that flew outside of the sch,
and even get caught for doing that(Not me though). lols~

Brandon &; I took photos tgt in the end, and I send him to the station.



30Dec2009,Wed.
Going to bring Brandon out on last day of the year.
.. I needa slp~


Here I want to tell the following people(ALOT):
My Grandma,Dad, Mum, Sister, Cousins;
Wengkin, Weida, ZhenYu,YaoZhong,
YongRen, Shuqin,Peishan, Nelson, 
FangQing, Tricia, Daphne;
Guoliang,Joshua,Saiyang,YongEn,
Mustaffa,ChuanFeng;
Gary,Layjun,Wensien,YingShuang,Soufong,
Peixuan,Eunice,JamieFoo,Demi;
Alicia,Razanah,Marilyn,ChenWei,
PeiQing,Brandon,JamieEe.

HG Concert Band,
HG Student Leaders 2007,
HG Alumni Band.
4E5'2008 de buddies/sisters(HG),
W15C(RP),W47N(RP)


Thanks for being part of my life.
Let me wish you people a wonderful 2010.
May it be full of laughters,fun,
happiness and joy.
May it be successful and eventful one~
& <3 is how I feel and 
being grateful is what I am.
In some ways,you done something 
good to me,
and I will remember it for life.
Cheers!





As for the rest I didnt mention..
If you fall into any of their category sorry for not including your names.
Cannot remember all (:
Happy 2010,
bye to 2009.
And I remember 2007 and 2008.




Friday, 1Jan 2010, 00:00