Happy Teachers' Day! :D
Woke up ard 10.30am
Suppose meet poly friends at 1.30pm
I deduce I need 1hr15min+ to reach Pasir ris -.-
In the end I still late,but the rest are even later.
This time round,4 ppl.
But not Madeline is Christina,
bo bian nid stay home to things.
Went to eat at mac since it's rainingly heavily.
I watched them makan since I eaten.
But feel hungry leyy,so bear with it la. :X
Then went to window shop.
After rain stop,we bused over to Downtown
Then okay damn funny.
Jovi's mum called Jovi to go & take a look for
the booking of th coming class chalet.
Then Jovi's mum want see his gf.
Sibei funny,panda amanda sibei nervous.
Kip laugh n say "no no I scared"
Understandable larh,who not scared.
If is Jovi to see her parents,of cos nervous larh.
So I went to take a look at the booking thing
Then th girls go adjust hair all these,
then come n meet Jovi mum.
After seeing Amanda,Jovi mum jiu bade bye and go off.
Panda then was laughing lyk siaozharbo there le .___.
Buitahan =.=
Went in to Escape park after tt.
Played family coaster as warm up.
Then we went to play Pirate Ship :(
Cos I hate the coming down tt part,not comfortable.
But dun spoiler,jiu play lor.
haha,they also noe I dun like.
I conclude,I scared. hahaha!
Aiya,then I saw tt day a lot of girls. zzzz
paiseh leh,if I shout :X
Plus on th same ship,me so old liao mai xia suay.
Crew: "Hands up!" (For the handrailing to auto come down)
Me: "Palms together!"
Then got laughters, hahaha.
So perked up everyone..
Frens say I pro,got potential siah.
Crew: "hahaha,u want play Chikucha arh"
The the 1st ride begin...
Me: "WOOOT!!" (When the swinging strong)
My frens: "ARGHhhhHH"
Me: "YEAH!!"
Frens: "ARGHHHH"
Me:*wah they scream leyy* ARGHHH!!!!"
lol,in the end giv up on thinking i will paiseh.
Play pirate ship is to scream!! to have fun and destress,LOL!
When third ride,sian cnt go. Cos raining.
So we sat down under 1 shelter and chitchat.
Then alot funny chats.
After rain stop le,we went to play Go kart.
Then went to play pirate ship agn,
and then continue another round.
4 times of pirate ship
Then I went to play Aeroplane - xiao hai zi de.
Feel so young xD
Then we slack awhile,saw a cute baby.
When I peekaboo the baby, baby drool.
We all there laughing like crazy kias. haha
So kawaii~
Ard Evening,took bus back to mrt on my own.
The rest of them stayed behind and wait Madeline to go for dinner.
Went home dinner n sleep after bath.