Saturday, July 11, 2009

Friday

Below is an email of me sending my reflection my faci,


From what he reply,sound sibei guailan.
I gonna narrate what's happen during his lesson on thursday,man.
Following what happen on last week's thursday,kana lecture by him,
with the smirk,smile,angry disgusting f*** face. Today suay things happen.
It's not I purposely want to do things like that. sian arh.
Faci let our class go for break late, and he overrun the time.
I dun even know that if late something will happen.
So after doing worksheet in class awhile,my friends and I decided go down
to the foodcourt to buy waffle.

So qiao,the waffle stall(wheelcart)'s queue is damn long,then I lined up with
my friends for like around 10minutes. Then announcement was made to
ask everyone go back to class since break is over. Then at this point of time,
next queue is my turn liao. Wait a frigging while for my waffle.
After that return to class, my friends take a peek into the class.

x = One of my fren
x : "Oh damn it!Faci is inside"
Edwin: "Huh? Why leh?"
x :"We are late la!Late will minus 1 grade leh"
Edwin: "Har? WTH!? Why I duno de?"
x :"Nvm, think what to say later to faci"
Edwin: "Given his attitude problem what you tink will happen?"
x :"No idea,just give a go larh. Try to por or bluff thru to get bak our grade"
Edwin: "AIya this kind of people, you explain also wont have impact de lar"

Then we went in and faci came out. So we tried talking to him about it and
tell him time was overrun and so on.
He say "I have no choice, I already told you people that once you are late you
will be given a down grade. It's your own responsibility to come back at the
destined time right?"
Edwin(in mind): "damn u old freak. how much time left for us when you let us go for 1st break"
All of us speechless and feel buisong. Some even later de also buisong.
(skip this story)

Presentation that part, my group was the last to present. Then he give what comment like
isit necessary to put in those slide into the ppt. Then I replied for my group that these are
introduciton of the things we gonna use today. Even we learn b4 or never learn b4, since these
things are applied in today's problem then we have a more depth understanding today.
That arse reply was just, these slides are just unnecessary and you have overrun by 2minutes for today's presentation. What grade am I suppose to give? Why use these slides when you can save time. "Hmm,it's just a recap as well. Some of us forgot about it." Faci:"I just want to make it a general comment to the whole class, and this applies to everyone. Please take note."
Ah, fake larh. General comment, you are so indecisive. Scared people dislike arh?

Then suay suay, i very tired so i slept after my dinner when using the computer.
Then I rmb my RJ and woke up in my dream. Wahh,cham arh!
The time 11++pm. Wahseh. late liao T.T
That's why i send the reflection in an email(above picture).
His replies are kns la.

The only retard of thw facis I know.